[Update:Zuletzt bearbeitet am 08-Apr-03 um 09:13Uhr (MESZ)]Hallo zusammen !

Hier ein kurzes Update und gleichzeitig Ermutigung für alle
die eine Frühverstellung des Zündzeitpunktes an ihrem NB ins
Auge gefasst haben, sich aber bisher nicht so recht dazu
durchringen konnten.

Ich habe die Thematik im allgemeinen ja hier bereits erläutert:

http://www.mx-5.de/html/hauptteil_zu...erstellen.html

Nun mehren sich die (positiven) Rückmeldungen zu dieser Modifikation
langsam aber sicher.
Der im Text erwähnte Repositioner von Jackson Racing für den Kurbelwellensensor verfolgt das gleiche Ziel wie mein modifizierter Serien-Sensor. M2 ist die Bezeichnung für den NB.
Nachfolgend Statements aus dem miata.net von einem Australier und einem Amerikaner ...

"My 2001 experience with the JR M2 CAS bracket was a very noticeable increase in low end grunt. Although I did the underdrive pulley and the timing bump at the same time, the car has significantly better torque than before. Dyno shows nearly 124 hp and more than 117 lbs of torque. Unfortunately I can't quantify which mods did what. I can only say that car felt completely different after the pulley/timing bump. I felt more seat of the pants improvement from the pulley/timing bump than I did with the header and the Monsterflow.
My previous dyno pulls were with an Enthuza as the only mod and and the 2001 pulled less than 112 hp and less than 106 ftlbs of torque."

"Timing was advanced to 14 degrees. Running on 98 Octane premium unleaded. Instantly noticable is the improvement in low down response and power....in consecutive runs in 2nd gear it appears that the power surge felt at around 4500RPM has been smoothed out and power comes on earlier in the rev range. This really enhances driving! Top end is also fine...in fact there appears to be a slight increase in responsiveness right through the powerband. My only other mod is a RB 9lb flywheel which I am still over the moon about!"

Grüsse, Subsonic